Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 4, 2010

Dear God,

Thank You for giving me another day to live my life. Thank You for all the blessings. Thank You for keeping my loved ones safe and healthy.

Lord, for today I'm asking for guidance so that I may complete the tasks assigned to me. Help me Lord that I may be a better daughter, friend, co-worker, girlfriend, sister, and everything that You would have me be. Thank You Lord for blessing my health and for all the blessings that I sometimes fail to see.

Lord, please forgive me my sins, and I would also endeavor to forgive every wrong done to me. Lord, the day is just starting for me. And I do hope that everything I do is with the hope that it is according to Your will.

Kayo na po ang bahala.

I ask in Jesus' name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home