Monday, January 4, 2010

January 5, 2010

Dear God,

Thank You for today. Thank You for giving me another chance to be a good Christian. Thank You for preserving me and my loved ones through the long night. May You always watch over us and protect us from harm. O Lord, may You bless our health and our plans, that everything we do, say and think glorify You and Your works.

Dear God, for my special intentions I pray that You would increase my faith, so that I wouldn't worry needlessly. Help me align everything I do with Your Will. Lord, I do not know what this day, month or year holds for me, my family and friends. But I do know that if I continue to trust in You and follow Your commands, I and everyone I hold dear will not be forsaken. Lord, I entrust everything to You.

I ask in Jesus' name and through the intercession of Mary and all the angels and saints, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home