January 6, 2010
Dear God,
I'm not feeling 100 percent today. And I guess it has something to do with what happened yesterday. Lord, the guilt is laying heavily on my mind and I know that there's nothing I can do to take it back. And I'm sad because I feel like I have to choose between a good friend and my boyfriend. I really don't know what to do. I can only trust that You'll make a way for the two to become friends again. I may have made the whole thing messier. :(
Lord, I'm sorry for not taking this time to thank You for all the blessings You've given me and my loved ones. My heart is full of sorrow. And I know that's a lousy excuse. I'm really sorry. Lord, I don't have any special intentions for today. I'm just praying that Your love will strengthen me and carry me through this trying time in my life.
I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home