August 2, 2010
Dear God,
Thank You for all the blessings. Thank You for giving me one more day to live. Thank You for another chance to be a good daughter, sister, cousin, friend, office mate, employee and girlfriend. Lord, for everything that I am, thank You.
For this week, I lift up to You my family. May they always enjoy good health and your bountiful blessings. Lord, whether it would be through me or not, may they become closer to You. May they realize how important it is to have You in their lives. May they dedicate everything they have and their lives for Your glory.
In a special way, I lift up to You my enemies, especially the people who wish to do me and my loved ones harm. I pray that You will soften their hearts, O Lord. May Your peace reign and May we be more like You when confronted with difficult situations.
Lord, teach me how to pray. Show me how I can be a better Christian. Guide all my actions, thoughts and words.
All these I ask in Your Son's name, Jesus Christ; through the intercession of Mary and all the angels and saints. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home